THIS CONTRACT CONCERNS YOUR PET PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
No animal will be accepted unless proof of full inoculation is furnished upon arrival.
- Gover Valley Kennels and Cattery will be responsible for feeding, cleaning, bedding, walking my pet during its stay.
- Gover Valley Kennels and Cattery will refuse any pet’s that shows signs and symptoms of being unwell.
- The vet will be called / visited for my pet if for any reason what so ever or the staffs at Gover Valley Kennels and Cattery feel it necessary.
- I shall pay for all veterinary fees incurred for what ever reason, whether it is for injury or illness, when I collect my pet. Unless staff’s Gover Valley Kennels Cattery state otherwise.
- If I do not collect my pet on the day stated above I will be required to pay double for each subsequent day, if I do not notify Gover Valley Kennels and Cattery 48 hours before collection.
- If my pet is not collected and I do not make contact with Gover Valley Kennels and Cattery the person named as emergency contact will be required to collect my pet, and settle any outstanding fees.
- If my pet is left for over 14 days, without contact from me, Gover Valley Kennels and Cattery will take legal responsibility for my pet and find my pet a new home.
- Charges are per day starting at midday, and must be collected by 00pm on the leaving date stated. PM collections will incur an extra day’s rate.
- Cancellation charge’s 7-14 days notice 20% per pet booked, less than 7 days notice 50% per pet booked. Total no show without contact full boarding fee for that booking.
- All Pet are accepted, are at the owner’s risk.
- Gover Valley Kennels and Cattery cannot be held responsible for any left items, for example toys and bedding.
- By reading or being told of the above terms & conditions, and allowing Gover Valley Kennels and Cattery to book your pet at any time, you agree to abide by the conditions set out.